10Clouds is a place created by software developers and for software developers, where you can work on exciting projects in a team of top talents. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design, development and maintenance. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
At present we are on the lookout for talented Linux/Cloud Administrators to join our DevOps Team. Like to work with cutting-edge technologies? With us, you will have the opportunity.
A fan of containers? At 10Clouds you’ll be able to take the next step in that filed – the container-orchestration system – Kubernetes. Do you like having a choice and being able to influence a project? That is what we do on the daily basis while shaping the infrastructure and CI/CD processes.
Our beautiful office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa. With convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner, it’s a perfect place to work at.
Sounds interesting? Take a closer look!
Joining 10Clouds DevOps team means:
- configuring new infrastructure based on project specifics and supporting the maintenance of both our clients’ existing infrastructures and our own,
- participating in the design process of optimal infrastructure architecture,
- supporting our developers during the development phase of a project,
- supporting our customers during the launch of new applications and provide the maintenance for the infrastructure,
- facing new challenges every day,
- working with TOP DevOps tools,
- cooperation with international clients
- Experience with Linux (preferable Red Hat family or Ubuntu)
- Experience with public clouds (preferably AWS) and Docker or CI/CD (preferably Jenkins)
- Good knowledge of version control solutions (ideally Git)
- Experience with Web (Nginx, Apache) and SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) servers configuration
- Communicative level of English and Polish (allowing discussions with clients)
- Ability and willingness to learn continuously
- Ability to make own decisions and high level of self-organization
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Ability to work with configuration management (preferable Ansible)
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Hashicorp tools (Packer, Terraform, Vault)
- Experience with writing scripts in one of your favorite languages bash/python/go/perl/ruby
- Experience in working with 3-tier applications stacks
- Salary dependent on your skills and experience (10-16k + VAT (b2b) )
- Paid time off
- Yearly budget for education, conferences, courses, and workshops
- Private health insurance
- Multisport Card
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Co-financing of English lessons
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. a huge company’s birthday party, Friday free beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration
- Continuous feedback and mentoring
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work
- Unique welcome pack
This isn’t a typical clock-in, clock-out.
Join our awesome team today!