We are looking for a Senior Product Designer & Team Leader who will help us fly even higher with best-in-class designers and work on products that make us proud. The ideal candidate has experience designing complex web and app solutions as well as managing a small team of keen to learn designers. As a Team Leader, your main role is to be a mentor and a helping hand when necessary. You will be conducting regular 1on1s and Project Reviews with your team. As a mentor you'll help your team members grow their skills and navigate their career path.
You will join our exceptional design team and will have an opportunity to enhance your creative skills, with a chance to work in an international environment on some exciting projects. Learn more about our design culture by visiting our recently launched 10clouds.design website.
Your role and responsibilities
- Actively participating in the end-to-end projects with recognizable startups, scaleups and enterprises
- Mentoring and coaching team members, caring for their constant growth as professionals
- Setting and maintaining design quality benchmark
- Creating beautiful digital products and polishing them with interactions or animations
- Defining the best design direction for products of different platforms
- Cooperating closely with our Sales & PDM Department in shaping the design process for our future clients
- Making sure that goals and needs are addressed to perfectly shape the final product
- Working closely with other Product Designers, UX Designers, Developers, and Project Managers on a daily basis
- Contributing to Design Team internal initiatives (DesignOps, Behance, Dribbble, knowledge sharing)
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of commercial experience in a design position
- A good understanding of the design processes and how to apply them
- Ability to create stunning UI designs, with the accompanying style guides
- Experience in prototyping and/or creating animations
- Previous experience in designing and conducting workshops for clients and co-workers
- Previous experience in a client-facing environment, with the ability to manage their expectations
- Strong passion and drive for design to keep improving your skills
- You must be fluent in English as we work mainly with international clients
- Team player, positive attitude and the ability to work independently 🙂
It’s great if you also have
- Experience in managing a small team
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 16 000 - 20 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 20 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Private healthcare (employee’s package covered by the company)
- Educational budget - you may receive up to 1 000 PLN for an educational initiative of your request
- Additional grant for more advanced educational projects (given twice a year for more than 1 000 PLN)
- Multisport card and other benefits of your choosing from the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of English & Polish classes
- Mental health support on Wellbee platform
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Co-financing of team building initiatives (remote and offline)
- Events organized by 10Clouds - Workation, Christmas Party, and 10C's Birthday Party
- Unique welcome pack
We are looking for designers who want to design complex solutions for well-established, international clients. Here at 10Clouds, you will be able to quickly see the results of your work coming to life and the positive impact they can have on the environment while working with a very talented team.
Please apply with your up to date CV & portfolio showing the details of your work, that ideally highlights your design process, problem statement, and solutions that are backed up by research or rationale.
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.