Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
Our Mobile Team currently has 11 team members and 8 of them are senior developers, which makes it the perfect learning environment for a Junior Developer. We have a strong culture of knowledge sharing during team weekly meetings, but you’ll additionally have access to mentoring from a senior colleague.
The team works with clients from various industries, developing applications using cross-platform technologies (React Native, Flutter), as well as creating native applications. Your initial scope of responsibilities will depend on your level of experience and career path.
Read the story of the newest member of our Mobile Team to find out more about the 10Clouds experience.
Your role and responsibilities
- Working in a team designing and implementing mobile applications using React Native
- Learning to follow programming practices and to produce quality code
- Working closely with the development team, client and project manager (yes, you will have contact with the client!)
- Working with your mentor to create a plan for your development, learning from the team but also individual work on improving your skills so you can develop into an independent Mobile Developer
What we need from you:
- Experience working with React.js and an interest in mobile development OR previous experience with React Native
- Very good English communication skills (B2 level is a must)
- Communicative level of Polish – both spoken and written (at least B1 level)
- Eagerness to learn is essential as this will be a very big part of your role
We appreciate if you have:
- Previous experience with native iOS and/or Android application development
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile teams
- Experience with Redux and Axios
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 4 500 - 6 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.