Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
The ultimate goal of 10Clouds and the main focus for the Product Delivery Management team is helping our clients ship valuable products. We deliver products that are valuable, fit-for-purpose and easy to maintain.
This is why we’re now hiring a Junior Product Delivery Manager/Project Manager. The Junior PDM is responsible for managing less complex projects and supporting the creation of agile standards and competencies internally together with the Agile Practice Team.
If you’re interested in the role, you have experience working in an agile environment and you want to develop comprehensively in the IT industry, please submit your CV (in English) now. We will give you an update on your application within 3 working days.
Your role and responsibilities
- Supporting the creation of agile standards and competencies internally together with the Agile Practice Team
- Introducing improvements to the internal product delivery processes based on the Agile Practice Team decisions
- Supporting development teams who cooperate with our clients
- Managing relationship with our clients and finding opportunities where we can expand our product management services
- Monitoring and reporting project and product delivery health, risks and progress
- Supporting formal processes related to running and accounting for delivery work
- Supporting sales and marketing activities
What you bring to the table
- Around one year of professional experience working in an Agile environment (Project/Product Manager, Scrum Master, Project Coordinator, PMO)
- Fluency in English (all of our internal communications are in English), Polish is not required
- Awareness of Agile and Lean spectrum methodologies and techniques
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Ability to organize the work of distributed teams
- Effective communication and solution-oriented attitude
- Ability to advise and negotiate different solutions in contact with clients
It’s great if you also have
- Hands-on experience with implementing an Agile process in software delivery teams
- An industry-recognized Scrum Master certification such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- An industry-recognized Product Owner certification such as Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Familiarity with one of the agile project management tools (Jira, Asana or similar)
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 5 500 - 7 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Support in growing your skills and competencies so you can manage full agile projects as Product Delivery Manager
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.