Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
In this role, you will create cross-platform mobile applications or develop existing ones using Flutter. If you don’t have experience with that technology yet, but you are keen to learn it - this is a great chance because you will join a team of experts in the Mobile development field (want to meet them first? Listen to Patryk and Kamil talk about recruitment from developers' perspective)
Your role and responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing mobile applications using Flutter SDKs and iOS SDK
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in a SCRUM methodology
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
What you bring to the table
- 1+ years of experience in working with iOS SDK
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Swift
- A strong interest in Flutter (some prior experience and sample projects would be a big plus)
- Basic knowledge of Dart
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience in designing and developing REST API
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written (at least B2 level) and Polish
It’s great if you also have
- Experience in working with Flutter SDK
- Sample projects you could share with us
- Experience working in Scrum and Agile teams
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 4 500 - 6 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.