Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Operations Specialist skilled with CRM tools and keen to contribute to our processes optimization and automation.
We need you for our Marketing Team rocketship to fly in the right direction and at the speed of light 🚀
Your role and responsibilities
- Executing data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of projects’ management,
- Database maintenance and manipulations (mostly working with CRM and Google sheets, etc.),
- Helping to evaluate, support, and optimize various marketing systems, business processes, and data processes necessary to ensure we are able to meet our objectives
- Creating project documentation and helping with operational issues related to vendors and contractors,
- Working with email marketing campaigns with the support of a Performance Marketing Specialist,
- Helping with onboarding new marketing employees regarding tools and systems used within the company.
What you bring to the table
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in sales or marketing operations, preferably in B2B, tech companies,
- Salesforce or other CRM proficiency,
- Knowledge of marketing and sales lead management principles & processes,
- Willingness and skills to test various marketing automation, mailing, and project management tools.
- Other skills essential for this position include great planning, quality focus, resolving conflict, customer service, managing processes, and technical understanding.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to work in a hybrid model, visiting 10Clouds offices once in a while (especially Warsaw).
- Knowledge of Zapier and Google Analytics is a plus.
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 5 500 - 7 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Mental Health Helpdesk support
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.