We are looking for a Junior Finance Specialist to support our day-to-day transactions. Your responsibilities will include processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices. If you have an accounting background and are interested in procedures like tax management and budget preparation, we’d like to meet you.
Your role and responsibilities
- Processing and preparation of invoices for booking
- Tracking transactions and monitoring payment deadlines
- Issuing internal invoices - re-invoicing benefits
- Collecting documentation for WHT requirements (UBO, residence certificates)
- Pairing card transactions with invoices
- Settlement of employee expenses
- Data research for marketing/finance projects
What you bring to the table
- Basic knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel/ Google Sheets skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Fluency in English and Polish, both speaking and writing
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy/management (current student or graduate)
It’s great if you also have
- Previous experience of working in a finance field
What you can expect from us
- Positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenges and experimentation, and encourages continual learning
- Competitive salary and flexibility in the choice of contract
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.