10Clouds is a place created by software developers and for software developers, where you can work on exciting projects in a team of top talents. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design, development and maintenance. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
At present we are on the lookout for talented Junior DevOps to join our team. Like to work with cutting-edge technologies? With us, you will have the opportunity.
A fan of containers? At 10Clouds you’ll be able to take the next step in that filed – the container-orchestration system – Kubernetes. Do you like having a choice and being able to influence a project? That is what we do on the daily basis while shaping the infrastructure and CI/CD processes.
Our beautiful office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa. With convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner, it’s a perfect place to work at.
Sounds interesting? Take a closer look!
Joining 10Clouds DevOps team means:
- configuring new infrastructure based on project specifics and supporting the maintenance of both our clients’ existing infrastructures and our own,
- participating in the design process of optimal infrastructure architecture,
- supporting our developers during the development phase of a project,
- supporting our customers during the launch of new applications and provide the maintenance for the infrastructure,
- facing new challenges every day,
- working with TOP DevOps tools,
- cooperation with international clients
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Public Clouds (preferably AWS)
- Communicative level of English and Polish (allowing discussions with clients)
- Ability and willingness to learn continuously
- Ability to work with Configuration Management (preferable Ansible)
- Ability to work with containers (preferably Docker)
- Knowledge about CI/CD (preferably Jenkins)
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring
- Good knowledge of version control solutions (ideally Git)
- Salary dependent on your skills and experience (6000-8500 PLN + VAT B2B)
- Paid time off
- Yearly budget for education, conferences, courses, and workshops
- Private health insurance
- Multisport Card
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Co-financing of English lessons
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. a huge company’s birthday party, Friday free beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration
- Continuous feedback and mentoring
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work
- Unique welcome pack
This isn’t a typical clock-in, clock-out.
Join our awesome team today!