We are 10Clouds – a place created by software developers and for software developers, where you can work on exciting projects in a team of top talents. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design and development. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
Our beautiful office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa. With convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner, it’s a perfect place to work at.
We’re on a constant lookout for software developers driven by the passion for creating beautiful code. Being part of 10Clouds, you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant people and improve your skills as a software developer.
Essential Skills and Capabilities
- Experience in developing web applications using Angular, React, or another modern framework
- Being comfortable HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with one of: Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- Experience with SASS or LESS
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment
What We Offer
- Salary: 6700-13000 PLN + VAT (B2B) depending on your skills. Alternative forms of employment are also available
- Flexible working hours
- Equipment of your choice (MacBook Pro or Dell)
- Workplace of your choice (one of our offices, co-work or remote)
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Paid time off
- Individual budget for education, conferences and courses – 100% cost coverage
- Co-financing of English classes
- Up-to-date office library with programming, design and business books
- Cozy kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables and specialty coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Regular events & team retreats (eg. a huge company’s birthday party, friday evening beers)
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Attractive culture & values
- Unique welcome pack
We would love to see samples of your work! Don’t hesitate to provide links to a working project, your GitHub/BitBucket account, or anything else you’d like to share.
Check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.
Sounds good? Join our awesome team today!