Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
There are only 3 stages in the recruitment process and there is no coding task!
1. HR Phone Interview (30 min) - to get to know you a bit better
2. Technical Interview (via Google Meet, 90 min) - to find out if your technical skills match our needs
3. Final Interview (via Google Meet, 60 min) - to meet your leader and discuss your growth at 10C
Your role and responsibilities
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in SCRUM methodology
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Being responsible for the work of other team members
- Taking an active part in internal initiatives (technical recruitment, mentoring or estimation of pre-sale projects)
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
What you bring to the table
- Strong experience in developing web applications using React.js
- Being comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Ability to design complex systems
- Very good English skills as we communicate in that language on a daily basis (Polish not required)
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
It’s great if you also have
- Experience with Node.js
- Previous experience working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Mentorship/Leadership skills
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 000 - 15 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practiced remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.