Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We are looking for a Java Developer who is able to work independently as well as in the team. We need someone who aligns with our company values; effectiveness; humanism; responsibility; autonomy; progress; creativity and is keen on sharing knowledge. This is a great chance to join 10Clouds to enhance your skills and gain new experience within an international environment.
There are only 3 stages in the recruitment process and there is no coding task!
1. HR Phone Interview (30 min) - to get to know you a bit better
2. Technical Interview (via Google Meet, 90 min) - to find out if your technical skills match our needs
3. Final Interview (via Google Meet, 60 min) - to meet your leader and discuss your growth at 10C
Your role and responsibilities
- Architecting and implementing back-end side for electronic banking systems
- Working with the team, client and project manager to efficiently deliver projects
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
What you bring to the table
- Around 3 years of commercial experience with Java (11 or higher)
- Knowledge of Azure and Azure DevOps
- Working with top DevOps tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Spring boot and Hibernate
- Experience with JMS or relevant solutions
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Knowledge of MS SQLServer
- Very good communication skills (Polish on a minimum B2 level)
It’s great if you also have
- Experience with CI/CD
- Knowledge of Azure (AKS, EventHubs)
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Experience with Spring Cloud Stream
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 11 000 - 17 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 15 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Private healthcare (employee’s package covered by the company)
- Educational budget - you may receive up to 1 000 PLN for an educational initiative of your request
- Additional grant for more advanced educational projects (given twice a year for more than 1 000 PLN)
- Multisport card and other benefits of your choosing from the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of English & Polish classes
- Mental health support on Wellbee platform
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Co-financing of team building initiatives (remote and offline)
- Events organized by 10Clouds - Workation, Christmas Party, and 10C's Birthday Party
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.