Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we conduct recruitment interviews in a 100% remote mode.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
Are you interested in kickstarting your career in HR? Are you keen on getting a closer look at how our company approaches HR administration, payroll, benefits and manages compliance? Then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for an HR Administration Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. HR Administration Intern responsibilities include updating our internal employee records, assisting in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures and answering queries from employees.
Your role and responsibilities:
- HR administration in the employee life cycle (gathering documents from the new starters, preparing contracts, annexes etc.)
- Updating internal and external systems to process/update staff details: new joiners, promotions, changes, personal details, leavers
- Providing relevant employee information (active employee list, PTO and sick leave report, monthly benefits settlement, timesheets/attendance lists) for payroll preparation and communication with the external accounting office
- Answering day-to-day employees’ requests (time off, benefits, etc.) and questions
- Assigning HR invoices
- Coordinating the offboarding process
- Assisting in the creation and organization of new HR policies & processes and coordinating existing ones
- Preparing HR-related reports as needed
What we need from you:
- Proven interest in professional career development within the HR field
- At least basic familiarity with Polish Labour & Civil Code
- Eagerness to learn and develop - you are not afraid of asking questions
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Being very well organized and able to juggle numerous priorities simultaneously
- Solid communication skills (PL & ENG) with immaculate customer experience service with stakeholders across all levels
- Trustworthiness, discretion and awareness of the context to processing confidential personal data
- Fluency in English enabling good communication with English speaking employees (B2+)
- Fluency in Polish enabling good communication with Polish-speaking employees (C1)
- Openness, adaptability, positive attitude and eagerness to learn at a fast pace
We appreciate if you have:
- Bachelor/Master degree in HR, Administration, Law or a related field
- First experience in HR, preferably in “hard” HR (contracts, payroll, time off)
- Experience with the tools that we use (e.g Salesforce, Confluence, Jira, Slack) or some other HRM systems or communicators
- Familiarity with G Suite package
What you’ll get in return:
- Paid internship grant
- Opportunity to get hired as a Junior HR Administration Specialist after the 3 months internship
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work
- Necessary equipment such as laptop
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Unique welcome pack
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to learn fast and looking for the next step in their career within a vibrant and forward-thinking company! Please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!