We are 10Clouds – recognised as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies (Financial Times and Deloitte) and the world’s top 15 outsourcing IT companies (Clutch). We specialise in building end to end software solutions, including AI and Blockchain. We’ve handled projects for many recognisable brands (eg. Pinterest, Baidu, OmiseGo, and Asmodee). Our work has been featured by TechCrunch, The Economist, The New York Times and Wired, among many others. We have a team of 120+ people, we are evolving rapidly and our plan is to grow significantly in the upcoming year. We want you to be a part of it.
We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design and development. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
A a part of the recent growth, we’ve tripled the size of our Sales Team and we’ve been consistently noting down double-digit revenue growth rates. Presently, we’re on a lookout for a high performing professional who will help us notch up even greater success in meeting our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. As a new Head of Sales, you will also have the opportunity to lead a team of brilliant account executives and build out a new customer success team.
Sounds interesting? Let’s take a closer look!
Joining 10Clouds as Head of Sales means:
- Taking over, managing and organizing a growing sales & customer satisfaction teams in order to maximize their potential
- defining, monitoring and hitting quarterly and annual sales targets taking in consideration the financial goals as well as the sales strategy
- developing key growth strategies, tactics and plans and their successful execution to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships for key customers
- designing and monitoring KPIs for sales and customer satisfaction teams
- design and tweak the bonus structure for the sales and customer satisfaction teams
- partnering with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- effective communication of the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- participating in tech events and conferences
- close cooperation with the Head of Delivery in terms of pre-sales, proposal process and delivery team participation in the sales process
- close cooperation with the Head of Marketing and the rest of management team
- taking care of the sales team development and increase of competences
- understanding of software development process and challenges tied to it (based on practical experience in reaching enterprise B2B clients abroad)
- 3+ years of experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- demonstrable experience as a head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- great English communication skills (Polish is not required)
- Can do attitude and a problem solver
- hands-on experience with Salesforce
- ability to manage difficult situations with customers that surface during negotiations, ongoing cooperation or after project completion
- ability to design and track key KPIs for the sales process
- knowledge on enterprise environment and high growth startups
- Business Development experience
- great German or Swedish communication skills
- experience with sales and communication automation tools like mixmax
- experience with running a team using quarterly OKRs
- Sandler sales certification or similar
- knowledge and experience enabling to take on the role of Head of Sales & Marketing
- you will be managing sales in a company ranked by Deloitte as one of the 50 fastest-growing IT companies in Central Europe.
- you will have the decision power to make us one of the top 10 companies in Europe
- be a part o innovative projects within a company that is not afraid to use the cutting edge solutions
- opportunity to hone and develop a unique skill set in a hot industry
- salary dependent on your skills and experience (12000-17000 PLN + VAT)
- bonus plan based on reaching the sales goals
- participation in 2019 employee stock option plan (ESOP) that is currently being developed
- paid time off
- close cooperation with the CEO
- MacBook and extra accessories
- participation in team and personal education activities eg.: workshops, conferences, etc.
- private health insurance
- Multisport card
- access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee
- regular events & team retreats (e.g. a huge company’s birthday party, Friday free beer evenings)
- quarterly team integration
- continuous feedback
- flexible working hours in our beautiful office based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa (with convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner)
- occasional remote work
- unique welcome pack
This isn’t a typical clock-in, clock-out. Check out our team video or view our photo gallery on Facebook! Do you like it? Click “apply” button and join our awesome team today!
If you believe you’d make a great joint Head of Sales & Marketing, it is an option for us as well – take a look at how we see the other part of it here.