We are 10Clouds – recognised as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies (Financial Times and Deloitte) and the world’s top 15 outsourcing IT companies (Clutch). We specialise in building end to end software solutions, including AI and Blockchain. We’ve handled projects for many recognisable brands (eg. Pinterest, Baidu, OmiseGo, and Asmodee). Our work has been featured by TechCrunch, The Economist, The New York Times and Wired, among many others. We have a team of 120+ people, we are evolving rapidly and our plan is to grow significantly in the upcoming year. We want you to be a part of it.
We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design and development. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
Presently, we’re on a lookout for a knowledgeable and experienced marketing manager who will be responsible for making the most efficient use of our resources to successfully execute our ambitious plans by attracting new clients. As a new Head of Marketing, you will have an opportunity to join the top management team, continuously develop our marketing strategy and be responsible for its execution. You will lead, expand and inspire a team of brilliant marketing and business development professionals.
Sounds interesting? Let’s take a closer look!
Joining 10Clouds as Head of Marketing means:
- crafting the overall marketing strategy (incl. defining target markets and the most efficient ways of reaching them, etc.)
- monitoring competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- analysing our target customers, their behaviours, their personas and defining our products
- designing branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- developing plans to help establish our brand
- preparing and managing budgets for the Marketing department
- taking the lead of our marketing activities’ development (incl. conference presence, social media, digital campaigns, social selling, and other creative projects) aimed at lead generation and conversion to grow profitability and competitiveness
- allocating resources to different projects and participating in setting short-term and long-term goals for marketing and sales teams
- monitoring and reporting on teams’ goals
- identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- ensuring our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- carrying out necessary experiments and analytics (resources, costs, conversion) to make data-driven decisions on how to reach the desired results fulfilling the company’s strategic goals
- coordinating the organisation of tech events
- close cooperation with the CEO
- participating in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- supporting the teams’ efforts to build an ecosystem of partners with whom above can be reached (creating hackathons, meetups, attending conferences, etc.)
- experience as a Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing or a similar position
- experience running successful international marketing campaigns targeted at reaching enterprise B2B clients abroad
- experience in creating and executing a company marketing strategy
- a familiarity of the IT industry and our target market
- understanding the decision process and mindset of business clients
- leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- analytical mind with a focus on providing results and measuring the progress through KPIs
- great English communication skills
- excellent knowledge of web analytics and advertising tools (eg. Google Ad Manager)
- experience with CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
- knowledge of social selling techniques
- experience in building a brand story
- knowledge and experience enabling to take on the joint role of Head of Sales & Marketing
- opportunity to manage marketing in a company ranked by Deloitte as one of the 50 fastest-growing IT companies in Central Europe
- becoming a member of the top management staff with the decision power to make us one of the top 10 companies in Europe
- close cooperation with the CEO
- being a part o innovative projects within a company that is not afraid to use the cutting edge solutions
- opportunity to hone and develop a unique skill set in a hot industry
- salary dependent on your skills and experience (12000-17000 PLN + VAT)
- participation in 2019 employee stock option plan (ESOP) that is currently being developed
- paid time off
- MacBook and extra accessories
- participation in team and personal education activities eg.: workshops, conferences, etc.
- private health insurance
- Multisport card
- access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee
- regular events & team retreats (e.g. a huge company’s birthday party, Friday free beer evenings)
- quarterly team integration
- continuous feedback
- flexible working hours in our beautiful office based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa (with convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner)
- occasional remote work
- unique welcome pack
This isn’t a typical clock-in, clock-out. Check out our team video or view our photo gallery on Facebook! Do you like it? Click “apply” button and join our awesome team today!
If you believe you’d make a great joint Head of Sales & Marketing, it is an option for us as well – take a look at how we see the other part of it here.