Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We want to increase our revenue by 40% in 2021 and so we are looking for a Head of Growth to lead the Marketing Team and help us to achieve this goal. If you want to co-create & execute our next years’ strategy and you know how to create effective marketing for a software house, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
In this role, you will be responsible for scaling 10C growth working at the intersection of marketing, technology and data. This is a brand new role for the business so a great opportunity to inject all your experience and know-how, shape it and make it your own.
This newly created position will play an important role in our expansion and provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to make a visible difference within a company. This is one of those roles that only comes round once in a lifetime so please do not hesitate to apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Your role and responsibilities
- Generating quality leads that will help us achieve a 40% of revenue increase
- Reporting to the CEO, you will be working closely with the Leadership Team to set and execute the strategy and roadmap for long-term growth
- Overseeing building a growth engine for our services & the entire customer acquisition and improve the understanding of customers and experiment with the conversion funnel
- Planning and executing the marketing budget
- Increasing awareness of 10Clouds on the international market with a focus on the US, UK, Germany, Sweden
- Providing thought leadership, strategic insight, clear communication (written and verbal) and efficient execution to the team on strategy, tactics, deliverables, metrics and rhythms
- Working cross-functionally with engineering, design, analytics, project management, operations, sales and marketing to design and execute growth initiatives
- Improving the retention rate of our cohorts over time, understanding the lifetime value of our customers and how to improve it
- Identifying and filling in holes in the current marketing process
What you bring to the table
- Great leadership abilities (self-direction, goal-orientation, inspiring confidence, with excellent communication and management skills to build and lead a team of successful people)
- Previous experience working for organisations of over 25mln PLN annual revenue generated in the international environment
- Proven track record of working in one company for at least 3 years and making it scale at a rate of min 25% year to year
- Good understanding of software house business and clients
- Experience at numerous growing tech firms to confirm your ability to generate results across all parts of the client journey and at all levels of the funnel
- Experience with A/B and multi iterative testing and creative, copy and landing page development
- Highly analytical mindset, with a deep understanding of cohort analysis and customer acquisition metrics including LTV, CPC, CPA
- Growth hacker mindset and quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data
- Being conversant with data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data (eg. MySQL, Excel, R, Tableau, Google Analytics, Unbounce, etc.)
- Fluency in the full spectrum of acquisition channels (Social Media, Ads, Sponsorships, SEO, SEM, PR, Word of Mouth, and other marketing channels etc.)
- Understanding of the full-funnel dynamics across sales and marketing
- Experience of working within a distributed team
- Experience in recruiting (defining recruitment needs within the team, drafting job descriptions, taking an active role in the recruitment processes and making decisions on hiring)
- Fluency in English (all of our internal communications are in English), Polish is not required
It's great if you also have
- Experience in building and managing marketing for a software house
- Experience of being involved with the growth of a company from early to late stages, and thus an experience of being exposed to massive growth and change
- A lot of customer-facing experience and exposition to formal sales training
- Psychological education, understanding processes behind human decisions
What you can expect from us
- Positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenges and experimentation, and encourages continual learning
- Competitive salary (we are open to hear your financial expectations, please indicate them transparently in the application form)
- Yearly bonus based on the team's results (paid out quarterly)
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- Unlimited paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats (even remote!)
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work. Check out our team video or view our photo gallery.