We are 10Clouds, the world's TOP Blockchain Consulting company! Currently, we have a very unique opportunity for a skilled manager to join our growing team!
Your goal as a Head of Delivery will be to build and manage a top-notch Delivery team that will thrive in effectively delivering projects and value for our customers according to the 10Clouds strategy.
If you have a great understanding of technology and are up to date with the latest developments, but feel most fulfilled in a leadership role, this might be the role for you!
Your role and responsibilities
- Supervisory the whole delivery team (Developers, PDMs, Testers, DevOps engineers, Designers, and Resourcing and Pre-sales experts)
- Leading and managing Heads and Leaders in the Delivery team
- Ensuring high quality of our delivery lifecycle and all processes tied to it
- Ensuring our team’s ability to deliver projects with success for our customers
- Planning revenue growth and deciding on the best structure for particular teams taking into account their goals
- Managing the delivery team’s performance and defining rules and KPIs to monitor that performance
- Designing and implementing a short-term and long-term strategy for the delivery team
- Working with sales and marketing teams on definitions of new service lines and products
- Managing the team budget
- Promoting 10Clouds as a thought leader in our strategic areas
- Contributing to key customer meetings and sales process and representing 10Clouds
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders across 10Clouds and contributing to other areas of the organisation
What you bring to the table
- Previous experience as a manager/director of the delivery department in an IT/IT consulting company.
- Familiarity with modern technologies in software development
- High level of leadership and mentoring skills
- Previous experience in planning business processes
- Strategic thinking and ability to structure & analyze problems properly.
- Good understanding and practical experience with project management techniques and tools, including basic revenue models, cost-to-completion projections, project billing procedures, budget estimation techniques, and others
- Strong understanding of financial budgeting, allocation, and profitability
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multi-functional tasks
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience related to project management - decision-making and negotiations with clients
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 30 000 - 40 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Unlimited paid time-off
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Private healthcare (employee’s package covered by the company)
- Educational budget - you may receive up to 1 000 PLN for an educational initiative of your request
- Additional grant for more advanced educational projects (given twice a year for more than 1 000 PLN)
- Multisport card and other benefits of your choosing from the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of English & Polish classes
- Mental health support on Wellbee platform
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Co-financing of team building initiatives (remote and offline)
- Events organized by 10Clouds - Workation, Christmas Party, and 10C's Birthday Party
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.
Check out our team video or view our photo gallery.