We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We are looking for a Financial Specialist to take charge of the financial health of our company. You will be a part of the small team of 10 people within our finance department. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in pursuing their career in the field of finance and should also possess excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
This newly created role will require the use of G-suite, Jira, Slack, SalesForce on a daily basis so if you are interested in working with the latest software then you should read on.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Clarify issues related to balance sheets
- Process invoices both sales and purchases
- Monitor and reconcile of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Participate in financial audits
- Assist with budget preparation, controlling, taxes, banks
- Review and implement financial policies
What we need from you:
- Proven work experience as a Finance Specialist/Administrator or in a similar role (at least 1 year)
- Ability to liaise with the Sales team, Accounting office, Financial Controller on a daily basis
- Knowledge of the financial and accounting procedures
- Advanced or willingness to master your MS Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong interest in progressing your career in the field of finance
What you’ll get in return:
- Unique opportunity to gain broad experience in all aspects of financial management (we have applied 3 business models to run daily operations)
- Develop strong business acumen
- You will understand how the company makes money in an entrepreneurship environment
- Salary depending on your skills and experience (we are flexible when it comes to the type of agreement)
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
If you are a skilled Financial Specialist looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking tech company then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Also, check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.