We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
Our Finance department is looking for a well-organized Financial Analyst to join our growing team! We need someone who has previous experience in a similar role and will be comfortable dealing with a high volume of reports/requests and data. Attention to detail and an aptitude for accuracy will be crucial to succeed in this role.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Analyze financial results and prepare reports on a regular basis
- Monitor financial data – P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and control the costs
- Take a crucial part in the planning yearly budget, forecasting and creating long-term plans, as well as forecasting and monitoring current costs and incomes
- Cooperate with our Sales Team to monitor the project’s revenue
- Cooperate closely with our external accounting office
- Prepare other ad-hoc analysis on a regular basis
What we need from you:
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ideally a degree in a field of Finance/Accounting/Economics/Maths
- Practical experience in accounting, budgeting and forecasting
- Proficient command of English (B2 level would be a minimum and a knowledge of a industry specific language would be a big asset – we talk to our clients on a daily basis)
- Very good command of MS Excel/Google Sheets (pivot table is a must)
- Ability to think analytically & critically and to see “the big picture”
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Good communication skills
We appreciate if you have:
- Previous experience working for a Software House, Consulting or legal office environment or any other business where in order to raise an invoice you combine data from different software, sources or data warehouses
- Ability to automate your work and find new, more efficient solutions
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience (we are flexible when it comes to the form of employment)
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
This Financial Analyst position plays an important role within our finance team and we are looking for an individual who wants to develop within controlling / reporting and/or Business Intelligence space and is interested in a long-term cooperation.
If the above sounds interesting to you, then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration! Also, check out our exceptional team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.