We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design and development. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
Our beautiful office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa. With convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner, it’s a perfect place to work at.
We are looking for a well-organized Financial Analyst who cares about every detail and is committed to the best practices in Financial Department.
Sounds interesting? Let’s take a closer look!
In this role, you will:
- Analyze financial results and prepare reports on regular basis
- Monitor financial data – P&L, Balance Sheet, cash flow and control the costs
- Take crucial part in planning yearly budget, forecasting and creating long-term plans, as well as forecast and monitor current costs and incomes
- Cooperate with our Sales Team to monitor revenue on the projects
- Work closely with our external accountant office
- Prepare other ad-hoc analysis
What makes you a great candidate for this role?
- Around 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Degree in a field of Finance/Accounting/Economics/Maths
- Practical experience in accounting, budgeting and forecasting
- Proficient command of English (B2 is a minimum) – knowledge of a the specific industry language would be an asset – we talk to our Clients on daily basis
- Very good command of MS Excel/Google Sheets (pivot table is a must)
- Ability to think analytically & critically and see “the big picture”
- Outstanding social and communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Overall business acumen & business administration knowledge
- A bit of a self starter attitude
Additional assets are:
- Experience working for a Software House, Consulting or legal office companies or any other business where in order to raise an invoice you combine data from many softwares, sources or data warehouses
- Ability to automate your work and find new solutions
What we offer
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Up-to-date office library with programming, design and business books
- Cozy kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables and specialty coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. a huge company’s birthday party, Friday evening beers)
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Attractive culture & values
- Unique welcome pack
Check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.
Sounds good? Join our awesome team today!