Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results-oriented Internal Communications Business Partner to provide best solutions and processes that support open, people-oriented and effective internal communications that will build engagement and good spirit within our team.
As Internal Communications Business Partner you will be responsible for all internal communications activities to be coherent and contribute to good cooperation in achieving the company's goals and sharing knowledge. You will be expected to suggest the best available tools and channels for communications to improve employee experience. In this role you will also be there to support the leadership team in delivering highly efficient communications to employees.
We expect Internal Communications Business Partner will demonstrate outstanding communication and leadership skills as well as strategic, analytical, and open-minded thinking. Phenomenal copywriting skills as well as ability to present data and information in a way that is interesting and clear to audiences are essential in this role. Being a good facilitator will also be an important part for this position.
Experience in internal communications and project management are important qualities too. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
Your role and responsibilities
- Developing effective internal communication strategies
- Developing and executing change comms plans in collaboration with leadership and management team
- Translate business and strategic goals for employees to understand and align
- Supporting PR and personal brand development for the management team
- Managing internal communications channels (memos, newsletters, video blogs, live events etc.)
- Providing addictive and engaging internal stories
- Creating engaging content for internal channels
- Organising initiatives and plan events for employees
- Helping with video editing and creating scripts, keynote speaker notes for video and event engagements
- Responding to communications needs of internal stakeholder
- Communication management in crisis situations
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience as a Communication Specialist in a company with 100+ people on board
- Experience in being a communications partner/advisor/support to the leadership team
- Experience in executing effective internal communications campaigns
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Outstanding organisational and planning abilities
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Practical experience with photo and video-editing software
- Proficient command of English
It’s great if you also have
- Proven experience with managing internal community
- Experience in facilitating internal meetings
- Experience with being a host of online and offline events
- Proven experience with tech media and communities
- Experience with video production
- Experience in web design and content production
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications, or relevant field
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 8 000 - 12 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Working closely with our CEO in Warsaw
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Mental Health Helpdesk support
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practiced remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.