Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop your cloud skills especially in the field of container orchestration systems. You’ll have the chance to work with us on building complex Kubernetes clusters from scratch, and to use managed services like Amazon EKS or Azure AKS. You'll work in a multi-cloud environment and gain experience with AWS, GCP and Azure.
To give you an example of the type of work that we do - we recently completed a project of successfully migrating Amazon EC2 based production setups that cost thousands of dollars per month to cheaper, more secure, maintainable, and scalable Kubernetes clusters.
Your role and responsibilities
- Configuring new infrastructure based on project specifics and supporting the maintenance of both our clients’ existing infrastructure and our own
- Participating in the design process of optimal infrastructure architecture
- Sharing knowledge about Clouds solutions with our developers during the development phase of the project
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Supporting our customers during the launch of new applications and provide maintenance for the infrastructure
- Designing and implementing Cloud services solutions
- Working with top DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Gitlab, GitHub Action
- Cooperating with international clients on a regular basis
What you bring to the table
- Solid, hands-on experience with AWS Cloud
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes
- Solid, hands-on experience with Linux (preferably Ubuntu/Amazon Linux)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (preferably GitHub Actions with ArgoCD)
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Docker Compose
- Good knowledge of version control solutions (Git)
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Experience with Web (Nginx, Apache) and SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) servers configuration
- You can communicate in English (we work in an international environment), Polish is not required
It’s great if you also have
- Previous experience with infrastructure monitoring (Prometheus, AWS CloudWatch)
- Good knowledge related to implementing the security mechanisms in the Cloud
- Ability to write scripts using one of your favourite languages – Bash/Python/Go
- “Infrastructure as code” and “automation everywhere” approach
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 15 000 - 18 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Individual career path including sponsorship for Cloud certifications in AWS, Azure, GCP or Kubernetes
- Professional development initiatives, including access to acloudguru.com
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Private healthcare (employee’s package covered by the company)
- Educational budget - you may receive up to 1 000 PLN for an educational initiative of your request
- Additional grant for more advanced educational projects (given twice a year for more than 1 000 PLN)
- Multisport card and other benefits of your choosing from the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of English & Polish classes
- Mental health support on Wellbee platform
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Co-financing of team building initiatives (remote and offline)
- Events organized by 10Clouds - Workation, Christmas Party, and 10C's Birthday Party
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.