10Clouds is a leading European software agency that leverages world-class design, AI and blockchain solutions for business growth. Providing top-notch IT services to clients worldwide, we specialise in creating innovative digital products for businesses of all sizes, helping them scale and succeed in the competitive global market. Our team of experts is dedicated to delivering high-quality products and services, ensuring customer satisfaction and long-term partnerships.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to join our executive team at 10Clouds. The CCO will be responsible for developing and executing effective go-to-market strategies, driving sales and marketing teams to achieve outstanding results, and expanding our presence in the US and Western Europe markets. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling IT services to large companies and a strong hands-on, entrepreneurial mindset.
Your role and responsibilities
- Develop and implement comprehensive go-to-market strategies to drive revenue growth and market share in the US and Western Europe markets.
- Lead and manage the Sales & Marketing teams, setting ambitious targets and ensuring their achievement
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key clients, partners, and industry stakeholders
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities with scaleups and entrerprises, leveraging our expertise in software development and design
- Collaborate with the executive team to set the overall strategic direction of the company and ensure alignment with commercial objectives
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities, adjusting strategies and tactics as needed to maintain a competitive edge
- Foster a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, and customer-centricity within the Sales & Marketing teams
- Reporting to the Board
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience in creating and executing effective go-to-market strategies
- Successful track record of driving Sales & Marketing teams to achieve outstanding results
- Experience in selling IT services to the US market, with a focus on large companies
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and a high need for achieving ambitious goals
- Strategic thinking combined with a hands-on attitude when needed
- Focus on effectiveness, solutions, and an agile iterative approach to problem-solving
- Constructive, optimistic mindset and excellent communication skills
What you can expect from us
- Competitive remuneration (30 000 PLN +)
- Annual bonus
- Unlimited paid time-off
- Opportunity to work with a talented team
- Chance to make a significant impact on the growth and success of the company
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- A unique career development path with a short-term opportunity to join the Management Board
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Private healthcare (employee’s package covered by the company)
- Multisport card and other benefits of your choosing from the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Mental health support on Wellbee platform
- Team building initiatives (remote and offline)
- Events organised by 10Clouds - Workation, Christmas Party, and 10C's Birthday Party
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.
Check out our team video or view our photo gallery.