We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch design and development services. Driven by a set of unique values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in constant evolution through innovation. Our beautiful head office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa, with convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner (e.g. Francuska street).
Our Sales & Marketing department is looking for an ambitious, results-driven Business Development Manager to join our growing team! We need someone who has a proven track record of winning new business within a tech space, across several continents. The ideal candidate will have an advisory approach and will be proactive in developing client’s relationships face to face and over the phone.
Please note: this role is a unique, brand new opportunity to work with mid and large-sized businesses prospects and convert them into happy customers.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Oversee inbound and outbound leads
- Negotiate terms with the new accounts to successfully close new business deals
- Prepare accurate sales documentation for potential/existing customers, e.g. quotes, budget proposals
- Accurately identifying the needs of the client
- Actively seeking out new business opportunities
- Drive new business, work closely with the marketing and pre-sales teams
- Regularly report on progress against targets
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of experience within a similar role
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability
- Negotiation and deal-closing skills
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Experience in addressing and resolving complex customer issues
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of business acumen
- Fluency in English (C1)
We additionally appreciate if you have:
- An understanding of the process of building a digital product
- Previous experience in selling digital product creation and team extension services
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, JIRA and HubSpot
- Hands-on contract negotiation skills
- A network of contacts in the sector
What you’ll get in return:
- Base salary depending on your skills and experience 8000 – 12000 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible) + performance related bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work (however you have to be based or willing to relocate to Warsaw)
- MacBook Pro plus additional accessories
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual, periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
This role will give you a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to have a real impact on the business.
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant, forward-thinking and tech-savvy company then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration! Also, check out our exceptional team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.