10Clouds is growing consistently every year and intends to keep or even increase the growth rate in the near future. We are also now working almost exclusively remotely. To ensure 10Clouds reaches its goals and is able to scale efficiently, we need to constantly improve and enhance our internal tool stack, addressing growing business needs and automating repetitive manual processes within the organization.
This is why we’re now hiring a Business Application Coordinator that will strengthen our Project Management / Operational Excellence Office.
Your role and responsibilities
- Coordinating and maintaining internal tools development process
- Collaborating with business stakeholders on defining their needs, pain points, and priorities in regard to the internal tools
- Collaborating with the key business stakeholders on setting priorities for the development of internal tools
- Maintaining internal tools backlog
- Monitoring and reporting on internal tools development team capacity and required team composition
- Onboarding and offboarding team members participating in the internal tools development process
- Ensuring proper internal tools documentation is prepared and maintained
- Maintaining efficient tools license policy and controlling the distribution of the licenses
- Monitoring access permissions to the company’s IT systems and tools for security issues and risk
- Analyzing used tools and their capabilities and suggesting optimizations to improve the efficiency of the business processes, functions and costs
- Assure compliance with company values, internal procedures and applicable best practices.
What you bring to the table
- At least one year of professional experience in a similar role in a dynamic organization - i.e. as a Business / Systems Analyst, Technical / Internal IT Project Manager
- Technical background or a proven capability to understand and work with technology
- Ability to prepare technical documentation on a functional level
- Good understanding of Agile software development and tools
- A can-do, solution-oriented attitude and ability to work independently
- Great ability to self-organize and organize one's work environment
- Strong desire to continuously improve through learning and researching
- Great communication skills with the ability to collaborate with stakeholders from various levels and teams
- Fluency in English (most of our internal communication is in English)
It’s great if you also have
- Experience in administration of the Atlassian Confluence and Jira tools
- Good understanding and experience working with Zapier integrations
- Experience in an IT software development or services environment
- Familiarity with using the following tools in a work environment: Salesforce, Confluence, Jira, Zapier, Tableau, Google Suite, Slack, Parabol, Miro
- Being a power user some of the tools mentioned above
- Experience with LowCode tools
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 7 500 - 9 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.