Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
If you wake up in the middle of the night thinking of how to achieve bonding curve equilibrium for your AMM architecture design then we would love to at least have coffee with you!
10Clouds is recognised worldwide as one of the top software houses, that is focused on building a great environment for a team of highly talented professionals with one common goal - to grow and share passion for crafting quality code.
We are looking for highly motivated crypto enthusiast who is up to date with trends in DeFi, has experience with blockchain projects, writing smart contracts and would like to contribute and build expertise mutually with the team.
Sounds too good to be true? Let's do it in a trustless manner, apply and see you in the Clouds!
Your role and responsibilities
- Working closely with international clients
- Knowledge building and sharing with internal team of blockchain experts
- Working with Hardhat / Brownie
- Writing smart contracts in Solidity / Vyper
- Following best practices for writing optimised and secure code that will be executed on chain
- Integration with existing DeFi protocols (like: Uniswap, Compound)
What you bring to the table
- At least 1 year of expertise in working with smart contracts
- Deep knowledge about blockchain security and best practices writing decentralised code
- Ability to design and implement architecture for new DeFi products (utilising AMM, liquidation, bonding curve knowledge)
- Ability to write unit tests and maintain high quality of test coverage
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written (at least B2 level, C1 preferred)
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
- Ability to closely cooperate with the clients to properly suit blockchain tech with the requirements
- Eagerness to learn, constantly improve yourself and contribute back to the team
It’s great if you also have:
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with web3.py / ethers.js
- Good understanding of ABI specification
- Hands-on experience with crypto wallets, exchanges, bridges and bots
- Familiarity with major DeFi protocols and their internals
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 000 - 17 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 15 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Mental Health Helpdesk support
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practiced remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.