We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design and development. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
Our beautiful office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa. With convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner, it’s a perfect place to work at.
We are looking for a well-organized Billing Specialist who cares about every detail and is committed to the best practices. Someone who is not afraid to take new challenges and is able to take ownership. This is a perfect role for someone with a previous BPO/SSC experience, who’d like to get the insights of a real business.
Sounds interesting? Let’s take a closer look!
As a Billing Specialist you will
- Issue sales invoices for International and Polish clients
- Validate invoices and their corrections
- Closely cooperate with our Sales Team (care about clients’ files), external accounting office as well as our clients (mostly international)
- Archive and segregate Sales documents
- Analyse inflow of receivables
- Control the payments according to issued invoices
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Ensure that all clients are informed about their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Make sure that the financial documents are recorded in our ERP system, well sorted and archived
- Support the month closing procedures
- Perform volume and value analysis of P&L (sales) and balance sheet (receivables)
- Be involved in other financial and administrative task within sales and accounting (e.g. cash-flow and turnover prognosis, but also costs and purchase predictions)
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Advanced English proficiency (B2 is a minimum) – knowledge of a the specific industry language would be an asset – we talk to our Clients on daily basis
- Practical knowledge of VAT/CIT regulations within this specific area
- Ability to automate your work and find new solutions
- Overall business acumen & business administration knowledge
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience working for Software House, Consulting or legale office companies or any other business where in order to raise an invoice you combine data from many softwares, sources or data warehouses
- Experience in working with tools like Excel, Google Sheets, JIRA, Slack, Salesforce, invoicing programmes, etc.
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Up-to-date office library with programming, design and business books
- Cozy kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables and specialty coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. a huge company’s birthday party, Friday evening beers)
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Attractive culture & values
- Unique welcome pack
Check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.
Sounds good? Join our awesome team today!