Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of 14 talented engineers to design and build the next generation mobile applications for our international clients.
Check out our recent podcast ‘Kod na biegunach’ where 2 of our mobile developers talk about programming among other interesting topics!
Your role and responsibilities
- Architecting and implementing the solutions we build
- Working with the team, client and project manager to efficiently deliver projects
- Translating business needs to technical solutions and communicating with the client
What you bring to the table
- Experience in developing native applications for the Android platform
- Experience in implementing applications using Flutter
- Great understanding of web protocols (HTTP, OAuth) and JSON/XML standards
- In the know with basic algorithms and data structures
- Good knowledge of testing, object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin
- Good knowledge of Dart
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of different Android platforms
- Very good communication skills (English and Polish on a minimum B2 level)
It’s great if you also have
- Great communication skills and a strong teamwork ethic
- We would love to see samples of your work! If you’ve got something to show, please make sure your resume or application links to your Github account
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 000 - 15 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.