We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design and development. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
We are looking for an Agile Project Manager who cares about every detail from the project kick-off all the way to its successful completion. We believe in nourishing agility in order to deliver products fast, being compassionate towards clients and colleagues, making efficient and responsible decisions.
In this role you will work closely with stakeholders and development team to make sure we deliver accurate, efficient and easy to maintain web applications.
As a part of the Projects Team, you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant and talented people, and be constantly challenged as a servant leader and facilitator.
What will you deal with in your daily work?
- You will build effective agile teams focused on providing business value
- You will educate, mentor and coach development team members
- You will guide Product Owners and stakeholders in the area of product ownership and backlog management
- You will work closely with managers to improve processes
- You will take part in creating and implementing tools to improve the work of teams
- You will support formal processes related to running and accounting for project work
- You will be responsible for managing projects budget, schedule and scope
- You will be monitoring and reporting projects health, risks and progress
- You will be involved in quality assurance of products of entrusted projects
- You will take part in sales support activities
You’re a perfect fit for us if you:
- Are guided by agile values: openness and transparency
- Are independent and take responsibility for given tasks
- Get along with people well
- Are creative and don’t stop looking for ways to effectively implement IT projects
- Want to constantly develop your skills
- Want to influence your reality and environment
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum one year of professional experience in a similar position
- Is aware of Agile spectrum methodologies and techniques
- Has experience with Product Discovery, Backlog Management practices or Business analytics skills and have ability to share your experience with our clients
- Is able to facilitate meetings, conduct workshops or trainings
- Can organize the work of distributed teams easily
- Is efficient with Jira / Confluence / Slack
- Speaks English fluently (C1 level is a must)
- An industry recognized Agile certification such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- Experience/understanding of modern digital technologies
- Innovative approach to solving complex problems with an excellent level of attention to detail
What we offer:
- Salary depending on your experience (6500-11000 PLN + VAT on B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Equipment of your choice (MacBook Pro or Dell)
- Unlimited Home Office
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Paid time off
- Individual budget for education, conferences and courses – 100% cost coverage
- Co-financing of English classes
- Up-to-date office library with programming, design and business books
- Cozy kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables and specialty coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Regular events & team retreats (eg. a huge company’s birthday party, Thursday evening beers)
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Attractive culture & values
- Unique welcome pack
Check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.
Sounds good? Join our awesome team today!