We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design and development. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
We are looking for an Agile Project Manager who cares about every detail from the project kick-off all the way to its successful completion. We believe in nourishing agility in order to deliver products fast, being compassionate towards clients and colleagues, making efficient and responsible decisions.
In this role you will work closely with stakeholders and development team to make sure we deliver accurate, efficient and easy to maintain web applications.
As a part of the Projects Team, you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant and talented people, and be constantly challenged as a servant leader and facilitator.
What will you deal with in your daily work?
- You will build effective agile teams focused on providing business value
- You will educate, mentor and coach development team members
- You will support Product Owners and stakeholders in the area of product ownership and backlog management
- You will work closely with managers to improve processes
- You will take part in creating and implementing tools to improve the work of teams
- You will support formal processes related to running and accounting for project work
- You will be responsible for managing projects budget, schedule and scope
- You will be monitoring and reporting projects health, risks and progress
- You will be involved in quality assurance of products of entrusted projects
- You will take part in sales support activities
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has minimum 2 years of professional experience as a Project Manager/Scrum Master in an Agile environment
- Is aware of Agile spectrum methodologies and techniques
- Has hands on experience with Product Discovery and Backlog Management
- Has a great understanding of a business context of developing software products
- Is able to facilitate meetings, conduct workshops or trainings
- Has hands on experience in facilitating user story writing/backlog refinement workshops
- Can organize the work of distributed teams easily
- Speaks English fluently (C1 level is a must)
- Previous experience working as a Product Owner would be a plus
- An industry recognized Scrum Master certification such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- An industry recognized Product Owner certification such as Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / Slack
- Experience/understanding of modern digital technologies
- Innovative approach to solving complex problems with an excellent level of attention to detail
- Consulting background
What we offer:
- Salary depending on your experience (6500-11000 PLN + VAT on B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Equipment of your choice (MacBook Pro or Dell)
- Unlimited Home Office
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Paid time off
- Participation in team and personal education activities eg.: workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English classes
- Up-to-date office library with programming, design and business books
- Cozy kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables and specialty coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Regular events & team retreats (eg. a huge company’s birthday party, Thursday evening beers)
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Attractive culture & values
- Unique welcome pack
Check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.
Sounds good? Join our awesome team today!