We are 10Clouds, world's TOP Blockchain Consulting company! We now have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Account Manager Team Lead to join our team!
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for growing our key accounts and ensuring stability on a project and account level, showcasing 10Clouds as a premium service provider
- Have the ability to lead our Account Management team, while maintaining top-notch practices and optimizing the way we do business
- Be identifying opportunities & challenges ahead of time in order to define the right initiatives and products to help our clients succeed long term.
You will work closely with our Project Management Team, Delivery Team and Pre-Sales team to ensure that the project process is perfectly managed - that deliverables arrive on time and that clients are happy with the work of their team. You will support the Head of Sales in implementing larger initiatives to help optimise our account management efforts and monitor their output.
So, do you have experience building out a client-focused Account Management team and implementing changes on the team level needed to optimize output? Do you have a strong record of building & maintaining relationships with a wide variety of international (enterprise) clients as Key Account Manager? Are you able to identify needs and customize the solutions to let our clients succeed?
If yes, this is just a perfect opportunity for you! Join us and make a real impact on 10Clouds!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Driving culture change externally & internally to become a single point of ownership for any of our accounts - making us a partner instead of a vendor
- Building out a team of Account Managers, taking part in recruitment processes & strengthening our operational set-up for smooth onboarding (while standardizing procedures), as well as managing the team on a daily basis, conducting regular 1:1’s etc.
- Contributing to our long-term account management & account strategy execution
- Supporting the team to build long-term collaborative relationships with key customers
- Taking a lead role in the sales process: being the first point of contact for our customers, preparing proposals, negotiating and closing deals
- Extending our current portfolio of high-value clients and increasing their current value
- Being a step ahead of the game! Foreseeing issues before they arrive and ensuring a low churn rate of existing clients and a growth in upselling possibilities (Now that’s some talent!).
- Assisting Delivery with the oversight of significant client & company initiatives from an operational perspective to practical implementation
- Spearheading better practices, developing client relationships and ensuring standards are set and followed
- Giving tangible feedback to project teams based on clients’ feedback
What you bring to the table
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1 level is required, native or bilingual speaker would be awesome)
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in sales & account management
- A minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in team management, with a proven track record in achieving company targets
- Mandatory: minimum 1 year of experience in IT services selling
- Experience in more complex sales solutions selling to larger SMBs and/or enterprise customers
- A proven record of your sales efforts with start-ups, scale-ups and/or enterprises
- A high understanding of product development processes, scrum & project management tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working on CRM systems on a daily basis
- Exceptional customer relationship-building skills
- Sufficient motivation and ambition to work on your own initiative without needing direction (self-starter)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with the software development and design processes and ability to present them to our potential customers
It’s great if you also have
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience as Project Manager or Product Owner
- Knowledge of JIRA, the project management platform by Atlassian
- Experience in working abroad
- A keen learning curve in DeFi, fintech, emerging technologies and tech trend
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 14 000 - 18 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a 20 days of paid time off (for contract of employment - PLN 11 500 - 15 000 gross) + Performance based bonus!
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Private healthcare (employee’s package covered by the company)
- Educational budget - you may receive up to 1 000 PLN for an educational initiative of your request
- Additional grant for more advanced educational projects (given twice a year for more than 1 000 PLN)
- Multisport card and other benefits of your choosing from the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of English & Polish classes
- Mental health support on Wellbee platform
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Co-financing of team building initiatives (remote and offline)
- Events organized by 10Clouds - Workation, Christmas Party, and 10C's Birthday Party
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.