We are 10Clouds – recognised as the `World’s Top 15 Outsourcing IT Companies” by Clutch) and one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by Financial Times and Deloitte. We’ve handled projects for many recognizable brands, such as Pinterest, Baidu, and Asmodee. Our work has been featured by TechCrunch, The Economist, The New York Times and Wired, among many others.
We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design and development. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
As a part of the recent growth we’ve tripled the size of our Sales Team and we’ve been consistently noting down double-digit revenue growth rates.
Presently, we’re on a lookout for a high performing Account Executive who will help us notch up even greater success in meeting our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
About your role:
Does a phrase “all-rounder” ring a bell with you? It surely describes a perfect Account Executive for 10Clouds!
You will cooperate with international startups (that might become very popular someday) from the beginning of their journey. It is more than just outlining project steps and taking care of communication.
You will operate as the key point of contact with the clients, take care of negotiations and manage the process of closing deals making sure that both parties will be satisfied. What’s more important, you don’t have to do any cold calling!
You will work closely with our Project Management Team to ensure that the project process is perfectly managed – deliverables arrive on time and the clients are happy with the work of their team.
- Take lead role in sales process: be first point of contact with our customers, prepare proposals, negotiate and close deals.
- Have the client’s best interest in mind.
- Take part in project workshops with clients.
- See issues coming before they arrive and keep the client in the loop accordingly (Now that’s some talent!). Be a step ahead of the game!
- Provide timely response to customer inquiries via phone, Skype and email.
- Act as the clients’ mentor and advisor. Your advice to our customers should guide them and help identify and select different opportunities and risks.
- Spearhead better practices, developing client relationships and ensuring standards are set and followed.
- Give tangible feedback to project teams based on clients’ feedback.
- Advanced English (minimum C1 level, native speakers or bilingual would be awesome)
- Experience in Sales within IT (min. 2 years)
- Experience in SaaS/Startup/IT related environment
- Passion for technology
- Proactive approach
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Scrum Methodology
- In the know of JIRA, the project management platform by Atlassian
- Experience in working abroad
- Experience in cooperating with foreign partners
- Base salary dependent on your skills and experience (6 400 – 10 000 PLN + VAT)
- performance based bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Equipment of your choice (MacBook Pro or Dell)
- Workplace of your choice (one of our offices, co-work or remote)
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Paid time off
- Individual budget for education, conferences and courses – 100% cost coverage
- Up-to-date office library with programming, design and business books
- Cozy kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables and specialty coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Regular events & team retreats (eg. a huge company’s birthday party, friday evening beers)
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Attractive culture & values
- Unique welcome pack
This isn’t a typical clock-in, clock-out.
Check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery. Sounds good? Join our awesome team today!