We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology. We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, passionate and outgoing person who will explain and sell our designs to our future clients and help us expand our business even further. As an Account Executive, you will work closely with the Sales/Marketing and Design teams to learn more about our goals for 2020 and establish new business opportunities. The primary purpose of the role is to help us expand internationally through lead generation and acquisition of new clients within the design space. We are quite good when it comes to design, just have a look at our Dribbble profile to get a taste of it!
Please note: this role is a unique, brand new opportunity at 10Clouds. You will work with mid and large-sized businesses prospects and convert them into happy customers.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Generating new leads, but also taking care of the incoming ones
- Proactive research of new business opportunities through various channels
- Successfully closing design-related opportunities and expanding 10Clouds’ customer base
- Educating our potential clients about our design services and the processes behind them
- Negotiating new projects/prices and preparing offers
- Preparing presentations and presenting them to the potential clients
- Upselling and retaining existing customer accounts by delivering exceptional customer service
- Acting as the primary contact for clients ensuring they are kept updated with all event details, but also offering solutions and helping them in achieving their long-term goals
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a Sales role, ideally in a tech company
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills will be crucial
- Knowledge/passion for branding, design, and marketing
- Ability to prepare and to showcase presentations
- Creative and pro-active learner, with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- You are focused on solutions rather than problems, you can think outside of the box
- Well organized, you can handle multiple issues simultaneously
- Fluent in Polish & English (C1 level is a must)
- A lot of enthusiasm & energy 🙂
We appreciate if you have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with the design processes and ability to present them to our potential customers
- Previous experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- First work experience within the IT industry
What you’ll get in return:
- Base salary depending on your skills and experience between 7000 – 10500 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Performance-related bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of occasional remote work (however you have to be based or willing to relocate to Warsaw)
- MacBook plus additional accessories
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual, periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
If you are an Account Executive looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant, forward-thinking and tech-savvy company then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Also, check out our exceptional team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.