Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we conduct recruitment interviews in a 100% remote mode.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, passionate and outgoing person who will explain and sell our range of mobile services and products to our future clients and help us expand our business even further. As an Account Executive, you will work closely with the Sales team and collaborate with Marketing, Pre-Sales & Delivery to expand and maintain our portfolio of clients. The primary purpose of the role is to help us expand internationally through lead generation and acquisition of new clients within the mobile space. We are quite good when it comes to Mobile, just have a look at our case studies to get a taste of it!
This role is a unique, brand new opportunity at 10Clouds. You will work with Start-Ups, Scale-Ups and large-sized businesses prospects and convert them into happy customers.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Generating new leads, but also taking care of the incoming ones
- Proactive research of new business opportunities through various channels
- Successfully closing mobile-related opportunities and expanding 10Clouds’ customer base
- Educating our potential clients about our mobile services & products and the processes behind them
- Negotiating new projects/prices and preparing offers
- Preparing presentations and presenting them to the potential clients
- Upselling and retaining existing customer accounts by delivering exceptional customer service
- Acting as the primary contact for clients ensuring they are kept updated with all event details, but also offering solutions and helping them in achieving their long-term goals
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a Sales role, ideally in a tech company
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills will be crucial
- Knowledge/passion for Mobile development & Design
- Ability to prepare and to showcase presentations
- Creative and proactive learner, with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- You are focused on solutions rather than problems, you can think outside of the box
- Well organized, you can handle multiple issues simultaneously
- Fluent in English (C1 level is a must)
- A lot of enthusiasm & energy :)
We appreciate if you have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with the software development processes and ability to present them to our potential customers
- Previous experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Experience within the Mobile development/Application sector
What you'll get in return:
- Base salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 7 000 - 10 500 netto + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free snacks and great coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball table and dart games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated self-starter who is keen to develop his/her skills within the fast-growing, tech-savvy business. You will be working in a dynamic environment where things are constantly changing and where your voice really matters. Apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration! Please be informed that your CV must be in English.